Nielaconva Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Supah Ninjas Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Three high school students - Mike Fukanaga, Owen Reynolds, and Amanda McKay - become ninjas with the help of Mike's grandpa.
I'm not sure if the same person wrote the 3 reviews because they all say the same thing. This show is just silly. I've been watching Nick & Disney shows with my kids for 18 years now (children 18 & 12). The quality television for the young male audience is very limited. This isn't one I would add. <br/><br/>*the reviewer who claimed to watch with his brother is apparentlyout of the loopsay my own mother. The Big Show was the actor in question. He is still on the WWE line-up. The brand name WWF hasn't existed in what 7+ years? Ever since The World Wildlife fund sued and won over the use of those initials.
How this program rates only a 4.4/10 is totally beyond me as, along with "House of Anubis," it's the only "original" live-action Nickelodeon show I can tolerate. The worst, without doubt, is "Big Time Rush," (please, no comparisons to "The Monkees")but I've also concluded that "iCarly," in spite of its popularity, is pretty awful, too. Does anyone else notice/feel that Sam is just an obnoxious, self-hating bully? Easily the best character on that show is Gibby, who deserves better. Meanwhile, there's "Victorious," which isn't quitebadthe two just mentioned. It's just filled with dull people. By the way, has anyone else noticed that so much of "iCarly" and "Victorious" revolves around girls fighting (figuratively) for boys; not a good example for the Nick audience.<br/><br/>Now, back to "Supah Ninjas." As a 52 year old father of an eight year old, it is the one (Nick) show that we enjoy together. The kids are genuinely NICE to each other, very loyal, and there is no screaming (a mainstay of "BTR"). Also, goofythe plots might be, they really are pretty funny and they're a LOT better than the truly sophomoric plots on the other programs. Although "Owen" is supposed to be the funny-man, I actually think that the best one-liners go to Yamato, the robot.<br/><br/>Anyway, I could go on and on. I guess "House of Anubis" is coming back next year, which is good. In the meantime, I hope that Nick keeps "Supah Ninjas" on the scheduleit stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack.

Empire City Productions is set to begin production on the second season of the action-comedy series "Supah Ninjas" for Nickelodeon. The lead, guest starring, and recurring roles are being cast in Los Angeles, while smaller roles and extras are cast in Pittsburgh where filming will take place. An open casting call is scheduled for people ages 18-40 who are experienced martial artists, dancers, and gymnasts to workstunt people and featured extras. In addition, the casting director is seeking young actors ages 14-19 with theatre experience for speaking roles on the show. Also being cast are teen girls with cheerleading experience. Supah Ninjas is also looking for a few interns for the summer to work in the Camera/Production/Art/Costume departments.<br/><br/>Details Here:<br/><br/>Open Casting Call for Nickelodeon's "Supah Ninjas"<br/><br/>http://www.examiner.com/article/open-casting-call-for-nickelodeon-acti on-comedy-series-supah-ninjas<br/><br/> 2012 Actors Resource Guide eBooks<br/><br/>http://www.actorsresourceguides.com
Breaking Point: Part 2 full movie hd 720p free downloadClimblapse tamil dubbed movie torrentReal Resident 3 download moviesThe Swashbuckling Scoundrel full movie in hindi free downloadfree download Night of the WildTaintsmouth: The Whores of Oregon full movie hd 720p free downloadCanaan dubbed hindi movie free download torrentthe Episode 5.4 full movie in hindi free downloadRed Dog full movie in hindi free download mp4Final Score 720p

last edited 217 weeks ago by Nielaconva
Please log in to post a reply.